Philips Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021. Koninklije Phillips NV is a Dutch multinational conglomerate founded in 1891 in Eindhoven. Although Benalux has been headquartered in Eindhoven since 1997, it is headquartered in Amsterdam.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA Candidates with 03-05+ Years of Experience for Senior Accounting Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Senior Accounting Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execution and take responsibility for ICS/Sox controls to make it effective. Take corrective actions and documentation for audit purposes.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies and work with business to mitigate deficiencies / risks.
- Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Preparation of judgmental JVs
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations based on IFRS
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Justification of end balance and documentation of aged / manual items
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Responsible for managing the performance of 3rd party colleagues
- E2E responsible for all accounting processes
- Support year-end audits including, process walkthrough, test of controls, documentation, coordination.