Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 08-09-2021. Since our founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley has consistently delivered first-class business in a first-class way. Underpinning all that we do are five core values..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting B.com/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Associate Position.Complete Details for the Associate as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Operations Risk & Regulatory Control Division is a global team responsible for Control (Balance Sheet Control), Regulatory Reporting (Disclosure of Interest, and Transaction Reporting and CTB Projects. The Division has over 150+ team members across the Firm, with the majority residing in Baltimore, Glasgow, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Japan as well as with Vendors in Chennai and Nagpur The opportunity is with the ORRC Disclosures of Interest (DOI) team in Mumbai, India, a team that is focused on fulfilling regulatory requirements including; Short Position Monitoring and disclosure, Substantial Shareholder position monitoring and disclosure, Takeover Panel Reporting and disclosures as well as multiple other oversight functions to ensure Morgan Stanley is meeting reporting and disclosing in line with Regulations. This role is a business critical control role required to provide coverage across all DOI functions and regulatory reporting obligations, as well as to reduce the risk of regulatory breeches across the full suite of DOI functions. The candidate should expect to build an intricate knowledge of European and Asia Pacific rules and regulations pertinent to the team, firm systems, data sources, as well as the processes that are in place to ensure compliance with regulations..