Philips Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021. Philips is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Philips s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Philips Recruiting CA/MBA Candidates with 10+ Years of Experience for Finance Transformation – PM Position.Complete Details for the Finance Transformation – PM as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Apply Philips Finance DRIVE principles to achieve the below objectives
- Responsible for identifying opportunities which will help to achieve North Star (eg:- Touchless close, real time reporting, Automated Controls monitoring)
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Finance, IT, Vendors) for successfully deployment of these technologies
- Drive change management and ensure adherence to the changed tools and process
- Ensuring performance improvement on operational commitments including efficiency, through continuous improvement validated through defined KPI
- Collaborate and drive the right learning interventions and User Learning Journeys consistent with overall Philips approach
- Facilitate learning (competency development) and support end user documentation
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Collaborate to transformations business by providing support in adopting latest technologies (eg:- Prediction, Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics..)
- Strong in project management, presentation skills, communication, and working with teams