Deloitte Released Job Openings On 21-07-2021. Deloitte is a multinational company providing corporate professional services. It is not only one of the four largest companies providing accounting services but also the largest professional services network in terms of revenue in the world. The company is headquartered in London, UK and is spread across many countries around the world.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Deloitte s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Deloitte Recruiting CA Candidates with 05+ Years of Experience for IDT-Manager Position.Complete Details for the IDT-Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Delhi
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 21/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:GOVT: Bank of Baroda Released 31 Job Openings-Last Date:13/08/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Adhering to clients’ GST compliance timelines as per statute (assessments, filing of returns, etc.)
- Provide GST services to a range of clients working closely with multidisciplinary tax teams.
- Carrying out comprehensive GST incidence reviews for the clients.
- Perform GST reviews as part of Internal Audit engagements
- Assist internal and external contacts on GST related queries.
- Coordination with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, etc.
- Helping with audits or investigation by the tax authorities
- Complete identified number of GST returns on a timely basis.
- Preparation, filing and processing of refunds
- Address all queries raised in respect of GST returns submitted and liaise with line Managers accordingly.
- Assisting in the implementation of recommendations.
- Perform GST audits