Sutherland Released Job Openings On 31-08-2021.Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting B.Com,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 02-05+ Years of Experience for Accounts Payable Position.Complete Details for the Accounts Payable as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Remote (Hiring office located in Chennai)
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A
- Opening date for online Application: 31/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Invoice Processing 1. Process all invoices assigned within the required Turn-Around-Time 2. Statement Reconciliations • Initiate follow up for the parked documents 3. Reversals and corrections of incorrect posted invoices 4. Handle the Blocked resolutions 5. Processing all recodes received Payments 1. Creating Payment Proposal as per the schedule after performing Duplicate Invoice Report 2. Performing audit for payment proposal list and payment exception list 3. Getting the identified errors corrected for final payments list approval from market before completing it 4. Forecasting the payment value to treasury team 5. Maintain Payment Transit Evidence for audit compliance Vendor Master 1. Research and Setup/Update/edit vendor accounts in the System 2. Follow up with the requester/vendor for discrepancy 3. Track all the Work-in-progress creations/modifications in the follow up tracker CRC 1. Review “Level 1_Pending” cases 2. Follow-up on “Level 2_In-Progress” cases every alternate day 3. Follow-up on “Level 2_Pending” cases every alternate day 4. Filling in all the fields while case creation 5. Close Resolved cases 6. Researching & responding the newly assigned emails 7. Creating cases for the Emails received Overall 1. Coordinating with external clients and internal stakeholders via email to resolve the issues 2. Adhere to Month End Closer/Year End Closer time lines 3. Explore for continuous process improvements and share best practices across teams 4. Contribute to team metrics by achieving stated productivity and accuracy goals on a daily basis Perks And Benefits 1. Permanent work from home, Pan India 2. Salary best in the industry Shift Timings 1. Flexible to work in any shift timings 2. US Night shift may apply.