PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 03/03/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Vacancy Details:
PepsiCo Recruiting graduates with 01+Years Experience for Sales District Leader Designate Position.Complete Details for the Sales District Leader Designate follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Egypt Remote
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:03/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : GOVT Job : State Bank of India(SBI) Recruitment 2023 (Last Date To Apply 15-03-2023)
Job Description/Skills Required
- Implement a territory S&D plan and drive team’s execution to achieve the company objectives by delivering volume targets. (WEC: Owning the numbers)
- Set retail customer targets and distribution plan along with achieving their targets by category & SKU on monthly basis, while ensuring delivering all incentives such as loyalty programs, discounts, coupons. (WEC: Owning the numbers)
- Review regularly the trade coverage plan by analyzing the market universe based on continuous refreshed data in order to ensure updated coverage status. (WEC: Integrated Tracking)
- Ensure all required visits and outlet coverage is maximized as per month plan in an effective and efficient manner. (WEC: Integrated tracking)
- Manage the distribution of company brands through enhancing accounts relationships within the territory in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with the needs of the market by outlet type. (WEC: Measurable Coaching & Owning the numbers)
- Develop efficient and effective S&D team through on-the-job coaching & feedback and off-the-job training as per WEC (Winning Every Customer) guidelines so that representation in the trade is superior to competition, ensuring achieving sales targets. (WEC: Measurable Coaching)
- Ensure the quality of the EDGE execution standards & steps of the call implementation for retail customers and ensure product range availability in accordance with the company’s market share.(WEC: Owning the Store & Measurable Coaching)
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
Click here for Official notification and Apply