PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 18/05/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Vacancy Details:
PepsiCo Recruiting Any Graduates with 04-09+Years Experience for Analytics Consultant Position.Complete Details for the Analytics Consultant follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:17-32 Lacs P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:18/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Work From Home & Office : Infosys Virtual Interview For Commerce graduates, B.com BBA, M.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- GBS NRM analyst will be responsible for conducting data analyses across all NRM levers – Pricing, Promotion, Assortment Mix and Trade Investment
- Lead data aggregation and harmonization that will form the backbone of NRM analytics
- Collaborate with Market Cluster Leads to understand market dynamics and incorporate market feedback into analyses
- Bring out Next Gen Revenue Management insights by implementing advance analytics
- Integrate insights comprehensive summaries for NRM Tower Lead and NRM leader
- Improve understanding of pricing, promotions, pack architecture and trade investments through use of data analytic tools and visualization tools
- Improve processes of analyses and data management across category business units and marketing functions
- Develop observations/insights for each analysis in the NRM playbook and synthesize insights across analyses to create a storyline of opportunities
- Implement continued improvements and simplifications of processes, standardization of reporting and optimal use of technology
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment
- Advanced Analytics, Price Elasticity, Promotion Effectiveness and knowledge of Python, R, Tableau/Power Bi
Click here for Official notification and Apply