Colgate-Palmolive Released Job Openings On 18/05/2023.Colgate-Palmolive Company is an American multinational consumer products company headquartered on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan, New York City. It specializes in the production, distribution and provision of household, health care, personal care and veterinary products.
Colgate-Palmolive Recruiting B.Com or CWA Graduates with 03+Years Experience for Associate Analyst I / II – Supply Chain Finance Position.Complete Details for the Associate Analyst I / II – Supply Chain Finance follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 18/05/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : The Coca-Cola Company Released Job Openings For CA,MBA Graduates
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform period closing activities and validation checks post-closing activities.
- Fixed Assets accounting & Capital budget monitoring.
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Conduct periodic reviews of the fixed asset schedule to determine dispositions and identify idle assets, if any.
- Reconcile the balance in the fixed asset subsidiary ledger to the general ledger.
- Run depreciation for all fixed assets.
- Depreciation Forecasting for Budget purposes – including depreciation on projected spending.
- Accounting for Restructuring Projects.
- Works on complex Analysis to provide insights – such was impairment or restructuring projects, new plant set ups.
- Run monthly Plant Performance Report.
- Conduct MWIP Report and Analysis.
- Perform the fixed asset master data adjustment.
- Provide FA data to support tax, statutory and regulatory.
- Conduct Y/E asset accounting.
- Undertake the costing of new products & periodic cost revisions.
- Calculate, post, and allocate JE.
- Allocate overheads to the product as per the stage of processing.
- Perform cost center review and resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Prepare daily/weekly purchase price variance analysis report.
- Settle internal orders in a daily/weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly costing reports.
- Post monthly standard and judgment based accruals.
- Calculate, Review and Approve inventory reserve requirements including SLOB monthly.
- Analyze Product wise profitability.
- Perform process reconciliations.
- Analyze the actual costs against the budgeted costs and explain the variances.
- Prepare standard cost calculation for commercial and manufacturing sites.
Click here for Official notification and Apply