PepsiCo Released Job Openings On 24/02/2023.PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo’s business encompasses all aspects of the food and beverage market. It oversees the manufacturing, distribution, and marketing of its products..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PepsiCo s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
PepsiCo Vacancy Details:
PepsiCo Recruiting CA,MBA Finance Graduates with 08+Years Experience for Enterprise Solutions Assoc Manager Position.Complete Details for the Enterprise Solutions Assoc Manager follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Peerancheru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application:24/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Latest Work From Home Job Openings At WNS,BNY Mellon,PepsiCo,Cognizant,Accenture,JP Morgan Chase,Capgemini,Colgate-Palmolive
Job Description/Skills Required
Objectives of the role:
- This role will be directly responsible for Solution design and development of Financial Planning processes leveraging SAP BPC / IBM Planning and Analytics solution with PGT Template for Europe, AMESA & APAC Sector SAP deployments through PGT Program.
- This role ensures Global Template solution Integrates the SAP S/4 to PepsiCo’s Financial planning solution, solves for any design gap within the template governance and delivers deployments successfully.
- This role collaborates in standardization of the business processes and ensuring that the configured system confirms to the Global Template approach while meeting the needs of the business.
- This role will adopt and adhere to PepsiCo Agile Methodology (PAM) principles for the Global Template project.
- This role will also be accountable for the integration other key functions in other value streams, such as FTS,TPM,RTR,PTP & OTC with available planning solutions in markets.
- Drive end to end delivery of the in-scope PGT projects in the sector for Financial Planning processes for couple of markets at a time- Accountable to partner with the Business leads and Global Solution Design leads to deploy the end to end solution for the markets in sector.
- POC for Decision-making for Financial Planning processes, localization of functionality in the Global Template during deployment – Accountable
- Collaborate with the FP&A Global Process Leads to implement and deploy the Global Template – Consult/Execute
- Partner with FP&A Leaders in Financial Planning space to propose, review and validate solutions required for deployment – Accountable
- Support Partner FP&A/ RTR deployment team on solution simplification – Accountable
- Work with extended partner team in reviewing all Configuration Requests and Change requests within sprint.
- Partner with the FTS,TPM PTP Lead and RTR team on the Financial Planning processes to implement and deploy the end-to-end solution – Consult / Execute
- Actively engage and educate business process owners on solution optimization, simplification and standardization capabilities – Consult / Execute
- Ensure global lift and shift opportunities are deployed across the sectors – Consult / Execute
- Collaborate with all scrum teams to implement and deploy the end-to-end Global ERP solution leveraging agile methodology – Consult / Execute
Click here for Official notification and Apply