PayPal looking to hire Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related for Senior Manager – TPX Finance 2 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders. .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Manager – TPX Finance 2 as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: PayPal
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Senior Manager – TPX Finance
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related
- Experience: 10+ years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 15/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Lead end to end month end close, forecasting, reporting and annual budget planning by managing global team of analysts and partnering across TPX Finance team
- Spear head monthly and quarterly operational reviews and business deep dives
- Partner with Finance team to deliver monthly forecasting processes and provide analytical fire power to planning process
- Provide assessment of risks and opportunities to drive sound financial decisions and positive impact to the business
- Support business case modeling, deep dive analysis and look back on strategic initiatives
- Lead TPX financial planning process efficiency workstream
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.