Oracle Released Job Openings On 06/03/2023.At Oracle, we empower businesses that are changing the world by providing them with the world’s most complete integrated Business Software, Systems and Cloud technology. We are a global company focused on helping top talent reach their full potential..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Oracle Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Oracle Recruiting CA Graduate with 05-09+years experience for Lead Internal Auditor/Manager position.Complete Details for the Lead Internal Auditor/Manager as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hybrid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:06/03/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Related Job : Big4 Job Opportunity In PwC For Freshers & Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
General internal audit responsibilities include: – Assist in performing periodic enterprise and business process risk assessments to help ensure key business risks are properly identified and mitigated by management. Participate as a team member in performing independent assessments of Oracle’s global business processes to ensure that they meet management’s business objectives while mitigating significant risks. Focus is on, but not limited to, overall risk management and governance, general business processes/policies/controls, technology infrastructure and deployment, legal and regulatory compliance, and fraud risks. Responsibilities include:
- Draft and ensure completion of audit scope, programs, questionnaires, reports and memorandums for assigned audits.
- Assist in assessment of the adequacy and compliance with Oracle policies and business practices (financial/operational/IT/compliance-focused).
- Assist in reviewing operational structure for maximum efficiency and effectiveness. Utilize benchmarking analysis and other KPIs to evaluate Oracle business processes and controls.
- Assist in coordinating the timely development of management action plans to mitigate identified risks and to facilitate improvement opportunities.
- Performing quarterly assessments of management action plan completion to ensure proper risk mitigation. 6. Assist in supervising staff during various phases of the audit. – Other responsibilities include; participating in department infrastructure and improvement activities, training sessions and special projects as needed.
Click here for Official notification and Apply