Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 03-08-2021.Morgan Stanley, clients come first. We help individuals, families, institutions and governments raise, manage and distribute the capital they need to achieve their goals..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-03+ Years of Experience for Analyst Regulatory Reporting Position.Complete Details for the Analyst Regulatory Reporting as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 03/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare, review and submit external reports on a monthly and quarterly basis Conduct in-depth analysis of variances, incorporating the understanding of accounting issues, economic events and their impact Assist in driving process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls Execute report pre-submission checks, implement control procedures, and review regulatory reporting requirements Maintain a consolidated list of adjustment details by report and participate in data quality improvement projects to strengthen controls, improve report accuracy and reduce manual adjustments Participate in other special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed Execute key reporting controls (cross filing reconciliations, variance analysis) Prepare and store control evidence for the centralized report population Prepare due diligence review decks and participate in reviews with key stakeholders Review and update relevant policies and procedures Participate in Regulatory exams, internal audits and address inquiries as required Continually monitor developments in regulatory rule/reporting changes and support implementation of updated reporting requirements Execute ad-hoc projects to support reporting automation initiatives and regulatory reporting changes