Novartis Recruitment 2021. Novartis recruiting CA,MBA for Senior Financial Analyst – AI Planning and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Novartis International AG is a Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. It is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Novartis Clozapine, Diclofenac, Carbamazepine, Valsartan, Imatinib Mesylate, Cyclosporine, Letrozole, Methylphenidate, Terbinafine, Dipheroxyrox and others.Eligibility for the Senior Financial Analyst – AI Planning as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location : Hyderabad
- Post Name: Senior Financial Analyst – AI Planning
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 04/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support direct manager with the operational conversion of the BPA strategic goals within a dedicated area of the business. Works with direct managers to support financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided. -Ensure ongoing business performance is appropriately monitored and measured, and drive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners.
- Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provides recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Support the improvement and streamlining of existing management reporting processes and the definition and implementation of lean processes.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
- Supports and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking & the annual budgeting, rolling forecast/Latest outlook and Strategic Planning processes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Novartis entials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Novartis entials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.