NIIT Ltd Released Job Openings On 14/02/2023.NIIT is a leading Skills and Talent Development Corporation that is building a manpower pool for global industry requirements. The company, which was set up in 1981 to help the nascent IT industry overcome its human resource challenges, today ranks among the worlds leading training companies owing to its vast, yet comprehensive array of talent development programs. With a footprint across 40 nations, NIIT offers training and development solutions to Individuals, Enterprises and Institutions…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for DXC Technology s Group Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
NIIT Ltd Vacancy Details:
NIIT Ltd Recruiting B. Com,MBA Finance,CA,ICWA,CFA Candidates with 08-13+ Years of Experience for Functional Consultant – FICO Position.Complete Details for the Functional Consultant – FICO as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Gurgaon/Gurugram
- No of Vacancies:NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 14/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in SAP FICO – General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Cost and Profit Center Accounting (CPA) and Internal Orders and Assets Accounting.
- 2 or 3 Implementation experience in SAP New GL & Fund Management modules
- Providing FM expertise to confirm/develop business requirements definition.
- Leading design of FM interfaces, conversion programs, reports, and enhancements.
- Configuration of SAP FICO modules in IMG based on business requirements
- Experience in business process re-engineering.
- Ability to plan and deliver Business Blueprint document after studying the AS-IS Processes
- Ability to deliver TO-BE process document.
- Ability to write detailed Functional Specifications for enhancement/developments.
- Good Integration knowledge of MM, SD and PS with FI module
- Knowledge of Local Laws – GST & Withholding Tax, with expertise in defining of Tax Procedure in SAP, Must have knowledge in Filing of Returns due on monthly/quarterly/Annual basis.
- Basic Knowledge of ABAP. Ability to debug program and guide the developers to write validation, enhancement codes.
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required.
- Authorization Management with knowledge on Segregation of duties (SOD).
- Application support and training of end users