Tata International Released Job Openings On 28-08-2021.Tata International Limited is a premier trading and distribution company with a network of offices and subsidiaries spanning more than 29 countries in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Latin America and Asia.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Tata International s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Tata International Recruiting CA,ICWA (CMA) Candidates with 08-11+ Years of Experience for Manager – Business Finance Position.Complete Details for the Manager – Business Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 28/08/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Support the development of short / medium / long term business plans
- Help create and drive annual business plans & budgets though generation and analysis of requisite MIS. Prepare, consolidate and review monthly MIS.
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects at the appropriate time; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Critically evaluate the performance of various business units through an analysis of profitability, top-line growth, cost control, etc.
- Manage risk through effective risk mitigation plans. Identify and track risk inclusive of credit risk, currency risk and country risk.
- Identify idle capital and develop actions plans for unlocking value. Follow up and review progress on areas like liquidation of inventory, overdue debtors / advances, working capital management, etc. Arranging short term/long term funding as required
- Oversee the day-to-day accounting functions including Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll and Inventory Control Management