Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Released Job Openings On 31-08-2022.Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is an Indian government owned engineering and manufacturing enterprise based in New Delhi, India. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises, Government of India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited(BHEL) Recruiting ITI, Graduates (B.Com.), Graduates (BA), Engineers (Chemical), Engineers (Civil), Engineers (CS/IT), Engineers (Electrical), Engineers (Electronics), Engineers (Electronics and Communication), Engineers (Mechanical), Diploma (Civil), Diploma (Computer Science), Diploma (Electrical and Electronics), Diploma (Electronics and Communication), Diploma (Instrumentation Technology), Diploma (Mechanical), Doctors (B.PHARM), Doctors (B.Sc.(Nursing)) Candidates with 00 Years Experience for Trades Apprenticeship Position.Complete Details for the Trades Apprenticeship as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Tamil Nadu
- No of Vacancies: 575
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 28-08-2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Last Date: 07-09-2022
Job Description/Skills Required
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) inivtes application from eligible Indian candidates for engagement to 575 posts of Apprentice.Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit application only through provided online facility latest by 07-09-2022. Candidates are advised to make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria of applied posts. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
- How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates must complete the application only with an online facility by the deadline. All related particulars must be maintained carefully. Candidates are required to upload scanned photos and signature on-line. A copy of filled in application form must be kept for future use. Only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process and will be informed accordingly.
- Application Form