Muthoot Finance Released Job Openings On 16/01/2023.The Muthoot Group is a leading business conglomerate that has successfully expanded, in each and every town, across the nation. The Group has 20 diversified business divisions and 5443+ branches with a global presence across USA, UK, UAE, Costa Rica, Sri Lanka and Nepal. The Group serves over 2.5 lakh customers every single day through its network of branches. Till date, the Group has served over 70 crore customers, including repeat customers…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Muthoot Finance s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Muthoot Finance Recruiting B.Com/BBA/BMS/BA/BCA with 04-05+Years Experience for Assistant Branch Manager Position.Complete Details for the Assistant Branch Manager follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:18
- Details of Salary:₹ 3,50,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application:16/01/2023
- Mode of application :Walk In
- Time and Venue 16th January – 21st January , 10.00 AM – 4.00 PM REGIONAL OFFICE NORTH Address Muthoot Finance Limited 8,New Rohtak Rd Block 65 Karol Bagh New Delhi, Delhi 110005 India Contact – JINU JOHN ( 9718411150 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Request all candidates to read JD & Criteria Properly. Muthoot Finance is hiring for Branch Head for DELHI NORTH REGION Vacancies are in below mentioned Locations :- 1) Old Rajinder Nagar 2)Ashok Vihar 3)Sadar Bazaar 4)Rampura 5) Kishanganj We are hiring for the below mentioned position: Branch Head Grade- Criteria- Candidates having minimum 5 years of work experience in Banking/ NBFC/ Financial Services in Business Development, Sales, Operations or Marketing role at the Managerial Level Regular Graduates or Post Graduates from a recognized College/ University Age between 30 to 45 years or Candidates from Armed Forces are welcome (Indian Navy & Indian Air Force) Age between 35 to 45 years Job Description- – Handling branch team, guide them, train them for best customer services. – Target achievement of the branch and customer service. – Cross selling of all products and increase in walk-in of the branch. – Handling HNI Customers. – Error-free audit reports and proper compliance being followed at the branch. – Maintaining punctuality, discipline and high level of morality in tune with the ethics & values of Muthoot Group. – Cost control. Package :- Fixed Salary (Gross: Rs.36,000/- to Rs. 38000/- or CTC 7L p.a + Qtrly Incentives + Product Incentives + Bonus (Yearly) + Foreign trips (Based on Performance)