Mphasis Recruitment 2021. Mphasis recruiting CA,M. Com, LLB for Company Secretary and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise..Eligibility for the Company Secretary as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mphasis
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Company Secretary
- Qualification: CA,M. Com, LLB
- Experience:03-06 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 09/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- In monitoring and administration of the Indian, US, Europe and Insider Trading tools including carrying out the amendments, follow up with the stakeholders in completion of their compliance tasks, publishing dashboards, awareness training on the tool, conducts weekly update calls with the vendor/users, attending queries of the users and supporting them on the tool. We have compliance tool for Indian Compliance (eLCM), US compliance (GLC) and European Compliance (ComplyGlobal).
- Further the person needs to work on implementation of the Secretarial Compliance and Board Management tools.
- Designing and implementing internal Compliance reporting by other departments for smaller subsidiaries
- Conducting offsite and onsite Compliance Audits in India.
- Compliance Trainings including awareness sessions under the SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulations. co-ordination for internal control framework on UPSI. running awareness campaign includes organizing lecture sessions, designing posters, innovative methods of awareness of PIT compliance to the Designated Employees. The person will also be responsible for UPSI audits by the internal auditors.
- Secretarial projects involving incorporation of new subsidiaries and its ongoing compliances.
- Anchoring secretarial audits / CG audits/ SEBI compliance audits.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.