Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 12-11-2021.Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development. Morgan Stanley Investment Management is located at the new high-tech office development area, Mindspace, 15 km from Mumbai International airport and 35 km from the main financial district..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for Analyst- Tax Position.Complete Details for the Analyst- Tax as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 12/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Assisting in providing technical advice on positions to be adopted from direct tax and GST perspective on business transactions Assisting in direct tax compliances viz. review of advance tax computations, corporate tax returns, various direct tax related forms, tax audit / TP accountant report, etc. Assisting in maintaining supporting documents / position papers from direct tax and GST assessment perspective Monitor GST compliances (periodic returns and refund filings), intimate due date in advance and ensure that GST returns deadlines are not missed by co-ordinating with FCG team Assist team members in compilation of details on direct tax, service tax and GST audits / litigations Assisting in review of direct tax, service tax and GST related assessment and litigation submissions Keep himself / herself updated on changes to both direct tax & GST rule / regulations, judicial precedents for impact analysis.