Morgan Stanley Released Job Openings On 02-06-2022.Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Morgan Stanley s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Morgan Stanley Recruiting CA Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for External Reporting Position.Complete Details for the External Reporting follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Prepare, review and submit external reports on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Conduct in-depth analysis of variances, incorporating the understanding of accounting issues, economic events and their impact
- Assist in driving process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls
- Execute report pre-submission checks, implement control procedures, and review regulatory reporting requirements
- Maintain a consolidated list of adjustment details by report and participate in data quality improvement projects to strengthen controls, improve report accuracy and reduce manual adjustments
- Participate in other special projects and ad-hoc requests as needed
- Execute key reporting controls (cross filing reconciliations, variance analysis)
- Prepare and store control evidence for the centralized report population
- Prepare due diligence review decks and participate in reviews with key stakeholders
- Review and update relevant policies and procedures
- Participate in Regulatory exams, internal audits and address inquiries as required
- Continually monitor developments in regulatory rule/reporting changes and support implementation of updated reporting requirements
- Execute ad-hoc projects to support reporting automation initiatives and regulatory reporting changes