Accenture Released Job Openings On 02-06-2022.Accenture Investment Management is a fully owned Accenture company. Accenture Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Accenture ‘s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture s Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/CA Inter,B.Com,M.Com,MBA/PGDM,Post Graduate Diploma in Finance Candidates with 01-03+ Years Experience for Associate-Record To Report Position.Complete Details for the Associate-Record To Report follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 02/06/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The role is focused on financial management and accounting solutions, covering financial planning and analysis, accounting and financial close, treasury and financial risk management, collaborative finance operations, and enterprise risk and compliance management.