Morgan Stanley Recruitment 2021.Morgan Stanley recruiting CA for Prod Dev Manager/Snr. Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Morgan Stanley is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered at 1585 Broadway in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Prod Dev Manager/Snr. Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Morgan Stanley
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Prod Dev Manager/Snr. Manager
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 09-12+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Product Development team within Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS) works with the business to establish the overall strategy and priorities for the technology products and platforms. Based on the business strategy and overall priorities, the Product Development team creates product plans including high level business requirements, cost analysis, benefits definition and an overall go to market rollout plan. The candidate will work closely with the business unit to manage and implement the direction and priorities of the overall accounting platform.
- This candidate will be responsible for facilitating and gathering detailed user requirements for the development teams, facilitating design reviews with the business and manage the overall rollout plans including QA, user testing, staff training and final delivery.
- This role also includes being the first line of user support for products, track client issues and works with business to prioritize post implementation issues and enhancements requests. This candidate will have to coordinate between the business, development teams across multiple global locations.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.