Morgan Stanley Recruiting for the position Associate- General Ledger Controllership .This position requires CA/CA INTER/B.Com/M.Com/MBA/PGDM with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th June 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Associate- General Ledger Controllership
|Company Name||Morgan Stanley|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Associate- General Ledger Controllership|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- Reporting – Provide core data and support for corporate, financial, management, metrics, and regulatory reporting.
- Investigate balances in Suspense & Zero Balance Accounts, provide commentaries around these breaks, ageing analysis of these breaks.
- Month End Balance Sheet substantiation and sign-off for ZBA GL accounts.
- SAP Suspense Reconciliation. Review daily output of ECS and push through balances held up in the system
- Governance – Monitor GL account attestations, Review of exposure, provisions and variance explanations
- Reconcile and chase controllers for related party breaks
- Committed and self-motivated individual who can demonstrate initiative & problem solving abilities
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong appreciation of escalation and risk awareness
- Analytical skills with a control focus and high regard for attention to detail
- Critical thinking in order to challenge processes, solve for ad hoc queries and creativity to suggest alternative approaches.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to deal with colleagues/clients.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Quick learner
- Have the flexibility required to work in a dynamic environment under tight deadlines.
Company Profile: Morgan Stanley Investment Management is a fully owned Morgan Stanley company. Morgan Stanley Investment Management, based in Mumbai, India, supports Morgan Stanley’s investment management businesses worldwide with a range of specialist services, from performance, proxy voting, risk management to IT support & development.