Moody’s Corporation Recruitment 2021. Moody’s Corporation recruiting CA/MBA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Moody’s Investors Service, often referred to as Moody’s, is the bond credit rating business of Moody’s Corporation, representing the company’s traditional line of business and its historical name. Moody’s Investors Service provides international financial research on bonds issued by commercial and government entities.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Moody’s Corporation
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or other business discipline
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 19/04/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on accuracy, due to the confidential nature and large volume of global compensation
- Maintain regional and global open position reports, to be shared with Business Planning and Global recruiting teams
- Download daily reports from Success Factors system and save on network to be used by Business Planning, and review for data accuracy
- Update changes on open positions in Success Factors on a timely basis, as requested by Senior Management, Business Planning, HR and Global recruiting
- Maintain trackers regularly
- Assist with annual budget process by doing an analysis to calculate future budgeted amounts on open positions
- Manage and consolidate regional information flow to support global business management
- Propose process improvements on existing files to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify process commonalities to align similar activities, where possible Provide support for annual compensation process
- Assist with quarterly and monthly headcount reporting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.