Mercedes-Benz Recruitment 2021. Mercedes-Benz recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/M.Com for Sales Channel Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Mercedes-Benz is a German manufacturer of automobiles, buses, coaches and trucks. Currently its parent company is Dainler AG. Formerly its parent company was Dainler-Benz. History Mercedes Benz-, the creation of the first petrol-powered car, Carl Benz. .Eligibility for the Sales Channel Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Mercedes-Benz
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Sales Channel Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CMA/MBA/M.Com
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 20/05/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Plan the volume based on Sales channel considering the life-cycle approach for MB Cars and Vans
- Maintain and analyse the discounts in the system or approve the data in the system annually , monthly and on adhoc basis
- Release the quotations to support the billing process. Understand the product definitions and need for the channel discounts
- Ensure compliance to prescribed norms and statutory requirements
- Digitally Savvy
- Strong in Analytical & Conceptual Thinking
- Solution Oriented & Pragmatic
- Creative & Trend Setting
- Able to collaborate remotely
- Resilient & able to cope with uncertainty
- Strong Communication
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Mercedes-Benz Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Mercedes-Benz Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.