Genpact Recruitment 2021. Genpact recruiting B.Com/BBA for Customer Service and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. Eligibility for the Customer Service as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Genpact
- Location :Visakhapatnam
- Post Name: Customer Service
- Qualification: B.Com/BBA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 06/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Time and Venue Walkin Interview on 6th July from 11.00 AM – 3.00 PM onwards Zoom ID: https://genpact.zoom.us/j/ 6698642707-Contact Company:GENPACT India Private Limited Address :Genpact Building, DLF City, Phase V, Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India Reference Id:CS_NCR
Job Description/Skills Required
- Transaction processing and making reach out calls to Insured/provider/facility according to standard work & SOP Prioritize transactions according to documented guidelines to meet SLA Plans and organizes tasks and work responsibilities to achieve objectives Comprehending and responding to customer inquiries. Identify, research, and resolve problems. Assist with/perform other team tasks as required. Ability to accurately interpret and compile information from a variety of sources and systems Ensure that turnaround time and quality of the work meets Company service standards Interact with Onshore /Offshore and customer in a respectful and professional manner via email and on calls Manage own work in process and support team efforts to ensure that individual, team goals are met. Maintain key records like working files, email for reference and audit purpose Should be able to handle basic day to day requirements of excel
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Genpact Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Genpact Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.