Genpact Released Job Openings On 23/02/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Genpact Vacancy Details:
Genpact Recruiting B. Com,CA Inter,ICWA Inter,Post Graduate,MBA Finance Graduates with 01+years experience for Manager – FPNA position.Complete Details for the Manager – FPNA as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Noida
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/02/2023
- Mode of application :Online
See Also : Big4 Job : Deloitte Looking For FRESHERS And Experienced
Job Description/Skills Required
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to record to report including but not limited to the following:
- Lead a FP&A team ensuring adherence to baseline values for all Service Level Agreements – KPI & CPI
- Be responsible for yearly financial planning, monthly forecasting of revenue and all cost lines including head count, compensation grid, capacity optimization, productivity targets, utilization levels etc. and drive it through Performance reviews and Dashboards
- Monitor your team’s targets/budgets and course corrections against plan Vs actual, Client wise presentation of monthly Financials and key financial levers will be a part of this role.
- Handle close timelines and communicate on a timely basis if deadlines slip
- Be compatible with the Business Accounting teams and internal partners to resolve issues
- Handle multiple partners and be responsible for supporting the metrics reporting for the significant process
- People Management – be a peoples manager involving in hiring, structured learning path, operations coach for the team.
About Company: Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.