Maruti Suzuki Recruiting CA for the position Financial Analyst .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 15th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Financial Analyst
|Company Name||Maruti Suzuki|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Financial Analyst|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed|
Job Role or Description
- The incumbent would be placed in the Corporate Accounting & Reporting department of the company and will be responsible for preparation of Financial Results, Financial Analysis, MIS and conduct of Statutory Audit.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP S/4 Hana in FI, CO and other modules.
- Should be well conversant with preparation of financial statements (Balance sheet, Cash Flows, Analysis of financials & Variance analysis etc.).
- Must have a very good knowledge of Ind AS.
- Key responsibilities:
- Trial Balance Review
- Preparation of internal financial reports (MIS reports)
- Financial Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Variance Analysis
- Liasoning with Auditors
- Data Analytics using BI Tools
- Related Party Transactions arms length analysis
- Good communication and presentation skills, Compassionate, strong analytical skills, presence of mind and patience.
Company Profile Maruti Suzuki is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Maruti Suzuki is a US$6.0 billion company with over 158,000 employees across 90 countries.