Marriott Hotels Recruitment 2023. Marriott Hotels recruiting CA Graduate for Financial Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Marriott Hotels , Inc. is an American multinational company that operates, franchises, and licenses lodging including hotel, residential, and timeshare properties. It is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland..Eligibility for the Financial Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Marriott Hotels
- Location : Katra, India
- Post Name: Financial Controller
- Qualification: bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting or related
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 25/08/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
Functions as the property’s strategic financial business leader. The position champions, develops and implements property-wide strategies that deliver products and services to meet or exceed the needs and expectations of the brand’s target customer and property employees. The position provides the financial expertise to enable the successful implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives while maximizing the return on investment. In addition, creates and executes a business plan that is aligned with the property and brand’s business strategy and focuses on the execution of financial and accounting activities and the delivery of desirable financial results.
Engaging in Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Analyzes financial data and market trends.
- Analyzes information, forecasts sales against expenses and creates annual budget plans.
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected sales.
- Develops means to improve profit, including estimating cost and benefit, exploring new business opportunities, etc.
- Analyzes differences between actual budget wages and forecasted wages for more efficient budget planning.
- Identifies the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Thinks creatively and practically to develop, execute and implement new business plans
- Protects and strengthens our competitive advantage by advocating and supporting sound business and financial decision making.
- Ensures a strong accounting and operational control environment to safeguard assets, improve operations and profitability.
- Implements a system of appropriate controls to manage business risks.
Leading Accounting Teams
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Communicates the strategic goals, the focus and the owner priorities to subordinates in a clear and precise manner.
- Provides excellent leadership by assigning team members and other departments managers’ clear accountability backed by appropriate authority.
- Holds staff accountable for successful performance.
Developing and Maintaining Finance and Accounting Goals
- Supports property strategy from a finance and accounting perspective
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Ensures Profits and Losses are documented accurately.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Ensures appropriate corrections are made to audit results if necessary.
- Reviews audit issues to ensure accuracy.
Managing Projects and Policies
- Monitors all taxes that apply, ensuring that taxes are current, collected and/or accrued.
- Generates and providing accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs).
- Oversees internal, external and regulatory audit processes.
- Ensures compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Ensures that the P&L is accurate (e.g., costs are properly matched to revenue, costs are recorded in the proper accounts).