Dabur Released Job Openings On 13-10-2021.Dabur India Limited is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India with interests in Health care, Personal care and Food products, has an impressive presence in India and abroad. Building on a legacy of quality and experience, today Dabur has a consolidated turnover of Rs.5283 crore with powerful brands like Dabur Amla, Dabur Chyawanprash, Vatika, Hajmola, Anmol & Real. The company is growing at a fast pace and has ambitious plans ahead for sustained growth.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Dabur s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Dabur Recruiting Any Graduates with 3 to 8 years of Experience for Sales Incharge/ Senior Sales Incharge Position.Complete Details for the Sales Incharge/ Senior Sales Incharge as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:04
- Details of Salary: ₹ 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 13-10-2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Secondary Sales responsibility within the designated geography.
- Work with the Salesmen in the respective markets to ensure efficient order booking in accordance to MJP.
- Ensure achievement of sales and distribution objectives by Salesmen.
- Manage the primary and secondary sales of the identified stockist in direct towns.
- Trade Marketing Programs
- Other BTL inputs (schemes and promotions, visibility spends etc.)
- Achievement of secondary sales targets.
- Achievement of Salesmen productivity norms (Salesmen Incentivization).
- Average brand sold
- Opportunity Brands/NPD.
- Knowledge of sales fundamentals
- Relevant exposure to both the selling and the merchandising process
- In-depth understanding of local market with significant Trade relationships with key retailers and wholesalers
- Ability to resolve conflicts and handle objections.