Capgemini Released Job Openings On 15-11-2021.Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients€™ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations….Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Capgemini Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Capgemini Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 02-03+ Years Experience for Taxation Executive Position.Complete Details for the Taxation Executive as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai (WFH during Covid
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact: SNEHA SINGH firstname.lastname@example.org 9901752831
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Download Payroll reports and assist BPCL officer in verifying the accuracy of the same. Ensure various deductions, exemptions given in BPCL Payroll are in compliance of Income Tax Act, 1961. Perform compliance of TDS on BPCL Payroll as per the laid down process, procedure and checklist. Generate TDS return on Payroll from SAP, analyze & finalize TDS returns. Generate TDS certificate file from Income Tax portal. Perform bank account / PAN updation of BPCL staff. Perform review of various employee GL accounts and follow up for recovery, clearance etc. Attend to the queries raised by employees. Assist in service billings in case of BPCL employee sent on deputation. Assist BPCL Officer for various Internal/ Statutory/ Government audits related to Payroll. To perform any other job, which are relevant to the job profile, assigned to the executive by BPCL, from time to time. Service Description of outsourced Resources Desired Candidate Profile Taxation Executives Commerce Graduate Minimum of 2 year experience in Finance, Accounts and Taxation domain. Working and functional knowledge of TDS Working knowledge in SAP & Payroll is preferred.