Adecco India Released Job Openings On 20-09-2021. The world of work and employment is continually evolving, and the Adecco Group is one of the leading forces shaping that change. With our breadth and depth of expertise gained on the global stage, we’re able to deliver fully integrated workforce solutions that will support your organization’s development and growth strategy. So you’re not just ready for the future. You’re already there..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Adecco India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Adecco India Recruiting CA-Inter/B.Com/M.Com/MBA Candidates with 03-06+ Years of Experience for Sr. Executive – Account Payables Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Executive – Account Payables as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Madhapur )
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:2,50,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 20/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Critical Invoice processing for accounts payables. b). Critical vendor payments be monitored. c). Reconciliation of payable GLs. d). Reconciliation of clearing accounts such as GRIR/FRIR/SRIR e). Reconciliation of vendor accounts and obtaining vendor balance confirmations f). Reconciliation of intercompany balances. g). Monthly provision for expenses and controlling. h). Fixed assets capitalization, Depreciation run and clearing CWIP and capital advances i). Computation of GST under reverse charge mechanism. j). Preparation of GST Input workings on monthly basis. k). Comparison of Input credit with GSTR2A. Following up with vendors for timely filing of GST returns and obtaining acknowledged copy. l). TDS deductions and reconciliations and filing of TDS returns. m). Handling internal and external auditors. n). Month/Year closing activities: Should take part in month/year closing activities including preparing of various requisite schedules…