Bharti Airtel Recruitment 2021. Bharti Airtel recruiting Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate for Area / Territory Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. Eligibility for the Area / Territory Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bharti Airtel
- Location : Kanpur
- Post Name: Area / Territory Manager
- Qualification: Any Graduate /Any Postgraduate
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Interested candidates can share their resume @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Current wired broadband sizing n India is estimated at 30 Mn, with government PSUs (BSNL & MTNL) serving 13 Mn, the Private players (Airtel/ ACT, Hathaway etc.) serving 7 Mn and another 10 Mn of unreported base, served by smaller LCOs in partnership with MSOs/ ISPs.
- This translates to mere 10% household penetration, much lower than average 50% worldwide and 90%+ in Europe & US. In contrast, India has a total base of 167 Mn linear TV customers over DTH/ Cable, clearly demonstrating the huge market for media consumption in India, which are potential for Homes Broadband.
- There are estimated 60K Local cable operators, who provide Cable TV services by laying OH coaxial cable (in tie up with MSOs, estimated 6K), with estimated customer base of 10 Mn, in Tier I, II & III towns. We intend to aggressively pursue this opportunity.
- The Business development Manager has to constantly travel to identified cities and align pre launch activities from identification to onboarding LCO as per the set guidelines .
- The person will be responsible for collaborating with circle homes team and Network team for the deliverables he will be required to demonstrate strong execution skills to launch a city in stipulated timelines. The person will also manage and foster relationships with partners ecosystem.
- This role will carry the responsibility of ensuring smooth roll out of the business. Individual has to travel minimum of 20-25 days in a month. Broadband business knowledge will be advantageouswork
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Bharti Airtel Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Bharti Airtel Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.