SBICAP Securities Recruitment 2021. SBICAP Securities recruiting Any Graduate for Relationship Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.SBICAP Securities Ltd (SSL) is the broking & distribution arm of the State Bank Group and a wholly owned subsidiary of SBI Capital Markets Ltd. The Company currently has in its fold a wide segment of clients including Banks, Financial Institutions, FIIs, Mutual Funds, Corporate, High Net worth Individuals, Non-Resident Indians and Retail domestic investors.. Eligibility for the Relationship Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: SBICAP Securities
- Location : Kota, Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur
- Post Name: Relationship Officer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- No of Vacancies: 30
- Details of Salary: 1,75,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 01/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- You can share your CVs on email@example.com
Job Description/Skills Required
- To source the business via allotted bank branches or Open Market. Key focus areas Acquiring broking clients (primarily on line)
- Activating clients for trading post acquisition
- Acquiring and retaining new clients and HNIs.
- Cross sell other products as directed time to time.
- Providing clients with Demo & handhold to initiate trading activities after account opening.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in SBICAP Securities Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with SBICAP Securities Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.