Maersk Recruitment 2021. Maersk recruiting CMA / CA for Associate Controller and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S, also known simply as Maersk, is a Danish integrated shipping company, active in ocean and inland freight transportation and associated services, such as supply chain management and port operation. Maersk has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996.Eligibility for the Associate Controller as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Bengaluru: Maersk
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate Controller
- Qualification: CMA / CA
- Experience:07-08+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Validate TnM cost of the programme through POs invoices and Timesheet
- Engage in Spot Checks / Online Inspections with the Vendor TnM resources for exercising strong governance and controls
- Liaise with Procurement / Central Tech Finance/ Programme Controller / Day to day manager for obtaining the necessary information regarding the status of POs, Invoices and Timesheet
- Approve TnM costs of the programme on behalf of the Day-to-Day Manager, diligently and conscientiously.
- Review Open PO reporting from Procurement organisation, draw inference with respect to PO utilisation. Close Purchase Orders on time and in alignment with the Programme Fin. Controller and Day to Day Manager.
- Track and Preserve approval records/ back up documents in a designated file / folder for Finance Audit Assessment.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for the Programme with respect Vendor TnM cost, that guides the management to take appropriate decision
- Participate in Vendor Governacne meetings, present the programme finance view on TnM Cost Trends
- Forewarn the Programme Finance Controller and Day to Day Manager if any outliers / anomalies spotted vendor timesheet / billing.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.