Flex Recruitment 2021. Flex recruiting CA/CPA/CFA/CMA for Senior Financial Analyst – Finance Centre of Excellence and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Flex Ltd. is an American Singaporean-domiciled multinational electronics contract manufacturer. It is the third largest global electronics manufacturing services, original design manufacturer company by revenue, behind only Pegatron for what concerns original equipment manufacturers..Eligibility for the Senior Financial Analyst – Finance Centre of Excellence as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Flex
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Senior Financial Analyst – Finance Centre of Excellence
- Qualification: CA/CPA/CFA/CMA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for management reporting and analysis and providing insights to the finance leadership to make financial decisions.
- Work on complex data models, advanced analytics, data mining, and provide intelligence to business partners using advanced Excel functionalities, PowerPoint, and VBA/SQL automations among others.
- Prepare daily, monthly and quarterly executive management reports, reconciliations, and analytics.
- Ensure consistency, timeliness and accuracy of meaningful insight / information, preventing any misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information.
- Create standard tools and methods of collecting and disseminating key financial data, including self-servicing tools such as Tableau or ThoughtSpot.
- Have strong desire and high energy to learn, adapt, and work on state-of-the-art accounting and financing models, techniques, methods, and processes.
- Actively participate and contribute in fCOE workstreams besides regular deliverables.
- Identify, recommend, and implement internal process improvement initiatives.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.