Lenskart Recruitment 2021. Lenskart recruiting CA for Finance/Budgeting Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India.Eligibility for the Finance/Budgeting Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lenskart
- Location : Delhi
- Post Name: Finance/Budgeting Manager
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience: 4 – 7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:₹ 15,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Ensuring financial governance across all entities – Lenskart HO & International entities
- Ensuring integrity and accuracy of books of accounts of all entities
- Ensure timely monthly closure and MIS reporting
- Managing statutory and internal audit requirements, liaising and ensuring closure
- Build rigor to publish quarterly/annual audited results per calendar applicable to any listed entity
- Strengthen processes and controls around financial transactions & reporting, especially revenue, cash and assets
- Drive integrity and hygiene of financial data and books as per the required standards
- Monitoring cost discipline, identifying & driving cost efficiency measures and productivity initiatives
- Build the team to manage scale, set performance expectations, evaluate performance and guide the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Mentor and coach the team for sustained development
- Build culture driving accountability and prompt responsiveness
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.