Franklin Templeton Investments Released Job Openings On 15-09-2021.Franklin Resources Inc. An American multinational holding company, together with its subsidiaries called Franklin Templeton; It was founded in 1947 in New York City by Franklin Distributors, Inc. Is a global investment firm founded as.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Franklin Templeton Investments s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Franklin Templeton Investments Recruiting Inter CA, Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Commerce Candidates with 06+ Years of Experience for Sr. Business Analyst – Unique Assets Position.Complete Details for the Sr. Business Analyst – Unique Assets as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Andhra Pradesh
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 15/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Review trust instruments and other complex legal documents
- Prepare Unique Asset reports for the different Client facing groups of Fiduciary
- Develop and produce routine and non-routine reports of complex scope
- Interpret agreements and reports, provide analytical commentary and recommendations for change
- Act as business unit liaison with other business units, Internal Audit and external parties
- Administration of the department’s virtual communication and information repository
- Track, establish ticklers, and send notifications to the Front Office regarding activities required for the accurate administration of Unique Assets, including but not limited to promissory notes, rental properties, closely held businesses, life insurance policies, tangible personal property, real estate holdings, etc.
- Validate promissory note interest calculations
- Validate the distribution and receipt of various Unique Asset payments
- Create transactions to be routed to the Front Office for approval