Dow Recruiting B.Com/M.Com/CMA/CA/MBA/Inter CA/Inter/CMA for the position Senior Controllers coordinator .This position requires B.Com/M.Com/CMA/CA/MBA/Inter CA/Inter/CMA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 17th March 2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Senior Controllers coordinator
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Senior Controllers coordinator|
|No Vacancy||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Job Role or Description
- Key Responsibilities
- Deliver consistently superior Cost Accounting support services to EMEAI / Pacific Cost Accountants
- Review product cost estimate, perform variance analysis for current standard cost vs future standard cost
- Perform pre costing roll analysis and resolve the errors after each roll by referring to global work process on how to resolve the error
- Perform moving average price movement/variance analysis and provide justification/reason for the variance for above threshold items
- Global reporting’s for APAC, EMEAI, NAA and LAA as per the agreed timeline with stakeholders
- Performing paper reconciliation in coordination with plant/inventory contacts, supply chain contacts and cost accountant. Reconcile the difference between system stock and physical count along with justification and adjustment entries
- Collaboration/support to EMEAI/APAC based cost accountants with various reports related to costing
- Handling new material ID (NMIs) creation request on daily basis, coordinating with various stakeholder if the request goes into dependencies
- Strictly adhering to global timelines and managing various stakeholders expectations
- Perform above set of operational processes under a moderate degree of supervision. Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within own area of expertise. Works within standard operating procedures
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions. Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data.
Company Profile The Dow Chemical Company (TDCC) is an American multinational chemical corporation headquartered in Midland, Michigan, United States and is a subsidiary of Dow Inc. The company is among the three largest chemical producers in the world. The Dow Chemical Company. Type. Subsidiary of Dow Inc.
Apply here For detailed information