Danfoss Recruitment 2021. Danfoss recruiting CA Final or CA Inter for Deputy Manager – Indirect tax and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education . Danfoss is a Danish multinational company headquartered in Danish with over 28,000 employees worldwide. Danfoss was founded in 1933 by engineer Mads Klaassen. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager – Indirect tax as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Danfoss
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager – Indirect tax
- Qualification: CA Final or CA Inter
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 16/06/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Administer all indirect tax processes and compliance, including GST, SEZ, EOU compliances.
- Lead and coordinate the tax planning and tax management of assignments
- Prepare submissions and attend to assessment /audit and appeal hearings before tax authorities in connection with the above
- Preparation of Indirect Tax forecasts and analysis of key tax drivers
- Support and provide assurance to the Head of Tax on advisory projects or special projects supporting proposed and/or existing businesses
- Support the tax risk management and assurance process
- Take responsibility for proper tax filing and tax document retention in relation to the indirect tax compliance matters
- Work with external service providers in relation to any of the above, as and when necessary
- Assisting in tax assessments/audits, appeals, litigation, etc. of all group entities
- Coordinating with Tax consultants/Business for tax assessments, appeals, etc.
- Responding to various notices and coordinating with Tax authorities
- Compiling the indirect tax related data required for Group reporting
- Assisting in exploring tax planning and tax optimization strategies
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Danfoss Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Danfoss Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.