Barclays Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates in two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, a service company, supported by Barclays Execution Services..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Barclays s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Barclays Recruiting B.Com/MBA Candidates with 01+ Years of Experience for Senior Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Senior Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Facility and Collateral Documentation team is responsible for the production and issuance of Credit Agreement (Facility & Security documents) to the RM/FO and Solicitors for completion and execution.
- The Facility and Collateral Setup team is responsible for the receipt and validation of returned Credit Agreement documents (inc. Fit to Lend checks and Limit Marking) and the setup of these on the required system before drawdown is completed. The role holder will be responsible for Document Receipt & Management, Document Validation, Conditions Precedent Execution, Account Opening, Expired Facility Letter Management, Setup Facility, Book Collateral and Mark Limits.
- The Draw Facility Team is responsible for drawing execution upon client request and management of any drawdown issues arising from lapsed facilities or failed transactions. The role holder will be responsible for; issuing drawdown letters, basic client authority checks, managing failed transactions/return of funds, there will also be internal liaison with relationship managers.
- The Collateral Registration and Perfection team is responsible for registration and perfection of collateral with third parties across all security types, jurisdictions and legal entities. The role holder will be responsible for; document management, registration of collateral with 3rd parties; document validation, document custody and perfection, there will also be 3rd party liaison. Within this role it is essential to have detailed knowledge of security types across asset classes.