Icon Clinical Research India Released Job Openings On 25-09-2021.ICON is an Irish-headquartered developer of drugs to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. ICON offers consulting, clinical development and commercialisation services in a broad range of therapeutic areas from a global network of offices.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Icon Clinical Research India s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Icon Clinical Research India Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),CIMA/ACCA Candidates with 02-07+ Years of Experience for Financial Accountant Position.Complete Details for the Financial Accountant as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Chennai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:4,00,000 – 9,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 25/09/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Preparation of Monthly Financial Information for two or more European entities including Management Accounts • Manage full Trial Balance and maintain Balance Sheet reconciliations • Calculation of Cost-plus revenue • Ensuring entities are compliant with local statutory requirements,i.e. VAT returns, Statutory Financial Statements, CT returns and all other filings are completed and filed in accordance with local legislation & timelines • liaising with local financial advisors to ensure efficient information flows to ensure local accounts are accurate • Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant • Assisting Tax Manager with tax issues across range of European entities • Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting • Lia ising with and assisting external auditors – at both group and local levels • Monthly and annua lassistance with forecast and budget preparation • Assisting Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.