Larsen & Toubro Infotech Released Job Openings On 23-07-2021. Larsen & Toubro Infotech Limited is an Indian global information technology solutions solutions and services company based in Mumbai, India. In 2017, Nasscom named LTI as the sixth largest Indian IT services company in terms of export earnings..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Larsen & Toubro Infotech s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Larsen & Toubro Infotech Recruiting CA, ICWA Candidates with 03-15+ Years of Experience for Senior Manager – Business Finance Position.Complete Details for the Senior Manager – Business Finance as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 23/07/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Related Job:586 GOVT Jobs in OSSSC-Last Date:23/07/2021
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Preparation, analysis and communication of the monthly executive Business Unit pack review.
- Provide meaningful insights and commentary to portray the financial outlook.
- Provide financial analysis, coupled with business perspective to adequately communicate financial trends and variances to expected results. Provide metrics, ad hoc reports and dashboards that help steer business decisions.
- Recommend strategic changes which will augment revenues, optimize costs and drive profitability.
- Build effective relationships within the finance team as well as with the business teams.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate to gain knowledge and insights of finance related activities. Maintain open communication with business partners to stay in front of activities with a financial impact.
- Monthly revenue forecasting exercise.
- Facilitate the annual budgeting cycle.