Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) Recruitment 2021. Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) recruiting CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/Others for General Manager, DGM and AGM and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) is a state-owned road transport corporation in the Indian state of Kerala. It is one of the country’s oldest state-run public bus transport services. The corporation is divided into three zones (South, Central and North), and its headquarters is in the state capital Thiruvananthapuram. Daily scheduled service has increased from 1,200,000 kilometres (750,000 mi) to 1,422,546 kilometres (883,929 mi),using 6,241 buses on 6,389 routes.The corporation transports an average of 3.145 million passengers per day. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the General Manager, DGM and AGM as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Location :Kerala
- Post Name: General Manager, DGM and AGM
- Qualification: CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA/Others
- No of Vacancies:05
- Details of Salary: Rs 75000- Rs 100000.
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application: 31-01-2021
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: On the basis of personal Interviews after shortlisting on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- The Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC), invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to various
posts on contract basis to the Top Management Team of proposed KSRTC-SWIFT, the new profit centre of KSRTC for long distance bus operations
under a Central Command. Interested candidates may apply via ONLINE mode only by filling the prescribed application form given in the website
of Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net). The details are given below. The online application
submission link will open on 22/01/2021 (09:00 A.M.). The last date for submitting online application is 31/01/2021 (05:00 P.M.).
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Kerala State Road Transport Corporation at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.