KPMG Recruitment 2021. KPMG recruiting CA for Financial Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
KPMG International Limited is an Anglo-Dutch multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations..Eligibility for the Financial Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: KPMG
- Location : Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Analyst
- Qualification: CA
- Experience:01-04 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 02/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Incumbents are typically project team members who will be involved in providing financial reporting, accounting and advisory support to clients
- Application of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) under US GAAP/ UK GAAP/ Luxemburg GAAP/ IFRS
- Financial reporting support (technical as well process related) services to clients in US GAAP/ UK GAAP/ Luxemburg GAAP/ IFRS
- Meticulous attention to detail and confidentiality
- Assist clients with respect to financial reporting requirements end to end and liasoning with auditors
- Consistently deliver high quality client services and take charge of the project area assigned to him/her
- Monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.