Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate for the position Elite Relationship Manager .This position requires Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 11th Nov 2022 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Elite Relationship Manager
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Salary Offering||Not Disclosed|
|Hiring Designation||Elite Relationship Manager|
|Qualification||Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate|
Time and Venue 11th November , 12.00 PM – 3.00 PM Kotak Mahindra Bank, Maker Mahal, Turner Road, Bandra West, Mumbai
Job Role or Description
- Develops new and expands existing High Net worth Customer relationships for liabilities and commercial assets.
- Ensures high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cross sells existing bank products to customers.
- Informs customers of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Plans and conducts special sales initiatives and events for prospective and existing clients.
- Coordinates with other group companies to provide seamless access to other products.
- Maintains complete relationship record for assigned customer accounts.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction
Company Profile Kotak Mahindra Bank Established in 1985, the Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to become a bank “ Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited