JSW GBS Released Job Openings On 23/01/2023.JSW GBS The US$ 14 billion JSW Group played a key role in India’s growth story. Ranked among India’s top business houses, JSW’s innovative and sustainable forays into the core sectors of Steel, Energy, Cement & Infrastructure are helping build a new nation. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for JSW GBS Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
JSW GBS Recruiting MBA/PGDM with 07-10+years experience for Assistant Manager – L & D position.Complete Details for the Assistant Manager – L & D as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bhubaneswar
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 23/01/2023
- Mode of application :Online
Job Description/Skills Required
- 1. Lead & execute Learning & Development function as per L&D strategy aligned with business strategy 2. Conduct Training Needs Analysis using both structured and informal methods to capture requirements across the organization & for all functions by engaging with all relevant stakeholders 3. Identify current and future developmental needs at the individual level, and capability building requirements at the organizational level 4. Draw up a comprehensive L&D Plan based on the developmental needs and methods identified 5. Drive and facilitate the implementation of the L&D Plan to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes 6. Conceptualize innovative and flexible methods to address the developmental and capacity building needs as per needs identified 7. Suggest and implement industry best practices in learning and development 8. Provide consultation on learning and development to Process Heads, Managers and employees for individual training needs 9. Prepare and design Annual Training Calendar (Classroom and E-learning) based on TNI 10. Track and update Annual Training Calendar on monthly /quarterly/half yearly basis 11. Create a learning culture within organization through different interventions 12. Promote self-learning to build sustained learning environment