British Council Recruitment 2021.British Council recruiting CA/ICWA Inter/M. Com for Team Leader Accounts Payable and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The British Council is a British organisation specialising in international cultural and educational opportunities.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Team Leader Accounts Payable as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: British Council
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Team Leader Accounts Payable
- Qualification: CA/ICWA Inter/M. Com
- Experience: 5 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Execute timely Vendor payments run as agreed with countries T & E Settlement, GR/IR clearing and exceptions reporting, and other AP compliances.
- Providing timely, accurate and reliable accounting support to the countries served the team with respect to AP matters
- Focal point for regional/functional processing requests and incidents relating to Purchase to pay activities to the countries served the team.
- Ensuring delivery of AP service to levels of performance detailed in SLAs and/or OLAs.
- Running FCCF control tests for mandatory areas under Purchase to Pay and generate reports for review by Regional Leads
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.