JPMorgan Chase Bank Recruitment 2021. JPMorgan Chase Bank recruiting CA/ACCA/CPA for AWM – Alternatives – Associate and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.Eligibility for the AWM – Alternatives – Associate as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: AWM – Alternatives – Associate
- Qualification: CA/ACCA/CPA
- Experience:5-7 years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/04/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Quarter end property financial statements review, GAAP adjustments, variance analysis, Asset and debt appraisals.
- Review of Fund financial Statements and NAV pricing.
- Review of Management and Incentive Fee workings
- Financial reporting and reconciliations.
- Fair knowledge and understanding of the IFRS reporting.
- Analysis of financial statements and other financial reports of Transportation investments to determine reasonability, accuracy and completeness
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting concepts like Deferred Tax & Impairment
- Yearly budget review, approvals and creation of budget templates.
- Review of Client allocations, Client returns and Investor Capital calls and Distributions
- Provide requisite financial information to auditors.
- Calculate vessel/aircraft NAVs and IRRs.
- Other allied financial procedures and Adhoc requests
- Support senior level Financial Controllers/Portfolio Managers in onshore.
- Communicate with various external parties and take ownership of the review of business-critical financial numbers received.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.