JP Morgan Chase Recruiting Postgraduate or an advanced degree in business management, finance or accounting for the position Business Banking Special Credit Risk – Analyst .This position requires CA with prior experience. Interested and eligible candidates have to apply with like arranged at bottom of this post. This vacancy available from 06/03/2023 and will expire soon .We are recommended to apply as earliest for early shortlist . Shortlisted candidates have to go through selection process( Test, Interview rounds ) for selection for the position.
Summary of Vacancy- Business Banking Special Credit Risk – Analyst
|Company Name||JP Morgan Chase|
|Hiring Designation||Business Banking Special Credit Risk – Analyst|
|Qualification||Postgraduate or an advanced degree in business management, finance or accounting|
Related Job : WORK FROM HOME : Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) Virtual Interview For Chartered Accountant (Direct Tax) – Mail Resume to HR
Job Role or Description
- Review existing collateral and loan documentation for assigned loans to identify errors, omissions, or other deficiencies, and remediate as needed and to the extent possible.
- Obtain current financial information and collateral valuation(s) in accordance with procedures and evaluate client’s financial strength / capacity and collateral to repay outstanding debt.
- Assess client and facility risk ratings in accordance with procedures.
- Monitor progress in accordance with approved strategy, and timely document systems to reflect status.
- Document all contacts, agreements and discussions that transpire with the client, outside vendors and attorneys.
- Timely submission of loans to the Small Business Administration (SBA) for repurchase when the defaulted credit facility is enhanced with an SBA guarantee.
- Appropriate corrective action to be recommended to mitigate risk. Fully comply with all systems, procedures, and credit policy in carrying out the job and efficiently and professionally. Always meet defined SLAs.
Required Skill Set And Qualifications
- 0-2 years of experience as a credit underwriter or similar position requiring business knowledge and credit judgment. Knowledge of commercial collections and problem credit management experience.
- Postgraduate or an advanced degree in business management, finance or accounting.
- Working knowledge of financial statement analysis, standard accounting practices, accounts receivable/borrowing base analysis, and collateral perfection
- Knowledge of credit philosophy, policies & procedures, loan documentation, SBA, collections litigation, federal bankruptcy laws, and state collection laws.
Company Profile JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion
Apply here For detailed information